Effective date: March 28, 2023
Information We Collect
When you use our Site, we may collect certain personal information from you, including:
- Contact information such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
- Payment information such as your credit card details and billing address
- Order information such as the products and services you purchase from us
- Usage information such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system
- Other information you provide to us, such as your preferences and feedback
We collect this information through various means, such as when you make a purchase, contact us, or use our Site.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our products and services
- To process and fulfill your orders
- To communicate with you, such as to respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- To personalize your experience on our Site
- To analyze and improve our Site and services
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
We may also use your personal information for other purposes that are compatible with the above.
How We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing and shipping
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties as required by law or to protect our rights and property
- Other third parties with your consent or at your direction
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure.
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take appropriate steps to delete the information as soon as possible.